After the big “On the Rocks” update, which buffed turrets and nerfed heroes, Amplitude Studios’ Endless Dungeon has received a new hotfix. It makes some nice changes like the Merchant always offering five items to offset previous cases where he sold less.
There are also improvements, like quest information in the hero selection screen and a shortcut to the album from the Workshop. The credits have also been updated, and Bunker makes a sound when taking damage during her Ultimate (which is important, given her role in tanking).
An assortment of bug fixes is also live, like a crash that could occur when upgrading the Crystal for a sixth time in Cartie’s questline or a soft lock after loading a save, which resulted in an immortal Bug Momma. Check out the full hotfix notes below.
Endless Dungeon is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC, with the Nintendo Switch version yet to be dated. Check out our review here.
[23 November Hotfix]
- Merchant now always offer 5 items.
- There was certain situations in which they offered less objects.
- Added information about quests in the hero selection screen.
- Added a shortcut the album in the workshop.
- Added a sound when Bunker is taking damage during her ultimate.
- Updated credits of the game.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when upgrading the crystal for the sixth time for Cartie’s questline
- Fixed an infinite loading that could happen after reading environmental notes in specific conditions
- Fixed a softlock where Bug Momma was not killable after loading a save
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer games where clients could not start quests for heroes they didn’t own yet
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer games where clients could not complete Cleaner’s first quest
- Fixed an issue where the feedback highlighting that the crystal bot was upgradable did not disappear after upgrading it
- Fixed an issue where the feedback highlighting that the crystal bot was upgradable was not hidden during in-engine cinematics
- Fixed an issue where players could be missing cells rewarded by quests in specific conditions